Learning to love life as we now know it...........

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Well it is scheduled....

Okay, I just off the phone with my wonderful loving Aunt Donna and got all of my dates for July lined out. Michael and I will be leaving for Gulf Shores on July 3rd, this is a no kid trip and it kind of makes me sad but I am sure we will have fun. We will be staying in a condo with Amy and Jimmy right on the beach, what an exciting trip huh??? Then we will come back home on the night on the 6th and gather our precious children up who I am sure I will be missing terribly.

Then on July 11th Tinkerbell and I will be flying to Texas to stay and take care of my Aunt Billye for a week so my Aunt Donna can take a much deserved break. We will fly back home on the 19th and I just know I will be starved for my baby boy's by then.

Please start praying for me, I know all of this will be very hard on me and I am sure if you call me the night before I am leaving on either trip you will get to talk to a crying irrational April on the phone. I know we will all be fine but it is all very hard for me to take. Until tomorrow....April

No comments:

Post a Comment