Learning to love life as we now know it...........

Monday, May 25, 2009

Just another day in paradise....

Today was a great day despite the ever changing weather. We took the kids fishing and a great time was has by all. I took some wonderful pictures that I will share with ya'll. Enjoy...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks for reading...April

4 comments:

  1. Oh, April! Those are some breath taking pictures! I do hope you are going to print them off and frame them, you've got some talent there, lady. :-)

    ~Faith~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paradise is right!! I love to fish, and take the kids fishing. Nothin' better than that!

    ~Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful pictures! your family is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous pics of the kiddos! My girls love fishing.
    Just stopping by from SITS and wanted to welcome you to the SITStahood!

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete