Learning to love life as we now know it...........

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Congrats to BJ!!!!!

Last night BJ graduated from high school and I wanted to send a big huge Congrats his way. I am pretty sure that most who follow my blog don't know who BJ is but I will tell you. BJ is a WONDERFUL photographer who took these stunning pictures of Tinkerbell last year.

<span class=Photobucket" border="0">

<span class=Photobucket" border="0">

<span class=Photobucket" border="0">

<span class=Photobucket" border="0">

<span class=Photobucket" border="0">

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Anyway, BJ really has incredible talent! I am so proud of the pictures he took for me and can't wait to have more done. They totally work in Tinkerbell's "I hope you dance" theme room. But for now enjoy being out of school BJ, life only gets better from here!

1 comment:

  1. Please excuse any Photobucket stuff you see next to the pictures. I have worked on this for awhile now and I can not get it fixed. I hope you enjoy the post anyway.

    ReplyDelete