Well, this is the first post of my blog. I am not really sure that there is enough things going on in our boring life to have a blog but I thought I would give it a shot. I hope that at some point this will be a great way for our out of state family to keep up with our lives and the kids activities.
Today was not much of a exciting day but we did break in our pool for the year. It started off with just the kids in it but after trying to clean the water with a dip net from the outside edges and not having much luck I decided to join in. The water was a little cool for my liking but not nearly as bad as I feared it would be. Now the pool is much cleaner and the kids are good and wore out after a two hour swim.
Tomorrow the boy's will be in the schools talent contest and I can not wait to see them. W.W. will be performing as Chubby Checker singing the Twist. Q will be playing the violin for his group to the song Down in the backpack. I hope it will go well. Q is having some last minute jitters about being on stage in front of so many people but I hope that I have convinced him that as long as he is wearing his Wranglers and his trusty water boots he will be okay. LOL! I will try and post some pictures tomorrow night if we get home at a decent time.
No comments:
Post a Comment