Twilight! I started reading the books and now that is all I can do until they are done. LOL! No it is really not that bad but I am very interested in the story and will probably finish them all by this weekend. Which is great because then I can move on with my life. I have a feeling that 100 years from now people will still be talking about these books. Until I am finished...April
I think I am probably the only person on the planet who hasn't read the books or seen the movie yet!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to SITS!
carma :-)
I read those last summer, and it was so much fun to get caught up in Bella's world and romance. ENJOY!
ReplyDeleteI'm here with the SITS Welcome Wagon. I've been with SITS for a year now, and they're awesome. I've met so many fun women, read so many great blogs...it's truly a wonderful, supportive female blogging community. Welcome aboard, SITSta!
I hope you enjoy the books. Seems like most people get sucked into them.
ReplyDeleteWelcome to SITS!
Hi! Visiting from SITS. And no - Carma isn't the only one who hasn't read those books! I have yet to & don't know if I will! My husband actually rented the movie cuz he was tired of hearing about it & not knowing what the storyline was! LOL. Hope you enjoy being part of SITS -- it's great - so welcome!
ReplyDeleteHave fun reading the twilight series! I read them all right before the movie came out, and I have to say I was highly entertained!
ReplyDeleteI came by to welcome you to SITS! We're happy to have you with us!
Is it weird that I am jealous that you get to enjoy them? I read them over a year ago and loved being totally enthralled!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to SITS, we are thrilled to have you join us!
Tiffany & Heather
you are so right those are some awesome books. Enjoy!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd a big welcome to SITS!
Welcome to SITS!
ReplyDeleteI've only read the first one and just recently watched the movie - looks like I'm behind the 8 ball! ;o)
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the SITS community!
I still have not read them! I am so lame!
ReplyDeleteI came by to welcome you to SITS! It's great to have you in the SITStahood!
The same thing happened to me recently!!! I got so caught up in reading a book that I couldn't update my blog!
ReplyDeleteI know how it feels!!
Welcome to SITS!!!
I understand exactly how you can get sucked in. I had read about halfway through the first book before I knew that I had to get them all...NOW. Because I wanted to keep reading that much.
ReplyDeleteJust stopping by to welcome you to SITS!
Oh man, I finsihed those months ago and still can't get on with my life...I'm such a moron!
ReplyDeleteAnyway, welcome to the SITS community :)
I know exactly how you feel. twilight is addicting!
ReplyDeletejust wanted to stop by and welcome you to SITS. It is a great way to network and make some new friends!
I am the same way, as soon as I start a book I get nothing else done until I've finished.
ReplyDeleteStopping by to welcome you to SITS, it's a great place to make new friends.
Have a great week.