Learning to love life as we now know it...........

Monday, June 15, 2009

Music.....

Sometimes in the busy pace of my life I forget about one of my favorite things in life....music. I think music has a different effect on most people but to me it is like medicine. It is good for my soul and can often give me just the background music I need to think about life.

I am so blessed to have a best friend with almost any music that you can want to make you the best of the best cd's. I have about five mixed cd's that I adore, and adore the thoughtful person that made them for me. Long gone are the days of listening to the radio and waiting for your favorite song to play.

I have found that I can relate to almost something in every song. If I listen to the words of the songs I can normally get some kind of message out of it. It is really a release for me and I am so happy to find that release sometimes.

Well, I am off to listen to my music and cook some yummy squash casserole. Until next time...April

No comments:

Post a Comment