Learning to love life as we now know it...........

Saturday, June 13, 2009

I love my life...

You know there are times when I forget just how great my life is and I hate that I do that. I really have a wonderful life, a life that I wouldn't trade with anyone even on the worst days.

I have three wonderful children. Three kids that make me smile everyday for some reason or another. Sometimes they say or do the sweetest things and I adore those moments. The other night Michael was going to bed and Q looked up and said "I love you Big Daddy." I laughed so hard. It was so cute and I have never heard him say anything like that before. I have no idea where it came from but it made my night. I adore my children and I try to remember how much I adore them even when I am spraying water in my hair only to realize that the kids have replace my water with Listerine mouth wash. LOL!

I have a great Husband. A husband that works so hard in the heat all summer long to help make my dream of staying home with my kids possible. We don't always get along but I never want to forget how blessed I am to have him.

I have wonderful friends! That statment is really a huge understatment but they are really the best. I read somewhere one time that friends are the family that you pick for yourself and my friends are really my family. I have no idea where I woud be without them.

I have great parents. My Dad and StepMom are wonderful. I am so proud to call them mine and feel so blessed because most people are not so lucky to have such great parents.

So, with all of these factors combined it is no wonder I love life. I hope I never become a person that fails to see how good that I have got it. We could have more money, a nicer house, better cars or fancier things and I probably wouldn't be any happier than I am right now.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and never forget to look at the good things in life. April

2 comments:

  1. Good for you for making that list of things to be thankful for!! Very uplifting, thank you for sharing.

    ~Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful post. Congratulations on your moment of clarity. It does seem rare these days, doesn't it?

    Welcome to SiTS - Em

    ReplyDelete