Learning to love life as we now know it...........

Monday, October 26, 2009

You have got to be kidding me....

I am sitting here and not really believing my ears...it is thundering...AGAIN! I however do know my ears are not deceiving me because I looked at the radar and yep..it is almost here. Not only that, I just found out that there is a chance of rain four day's this week. I am not sure how I am ever going to get back into my walking routine if it is going to keep doing this. I think we are like 15 inches above the state average for rainfall and we are approaching all time records with two full months left to go.

Not much else has been going on. Michael rarely works anymore due to the fact that the whole state is almost a pond. They seem to work about one or two days a week for about the last three months. He is suspecting that it will quit raining now that deer season has arrived and he wouldn't mind being off of work. I really do hope it dries up some, it has been terrible for so many businesses.

Last night an amazing thing happened...I had the whole house to myself! I am not sure the last time that I was alone in my bed for the whole night but it has been many years. Tinkerbell and Q went and stayed the night with their Aunt T and W.W. and Michael stayed at deer camp. It was a great night! I cleaned and everything stayed clean..I turned off everything and listened to the silence. Nothing exciting but I enjoyed every minute of it.

Tomorrow the boys go back to school after a week of being home. It will be nice in some ways to have my old schedule back and to have my one on one time with Tinkerbell. Not to mention that the boys get bored with me quickly now that they are older. I think I will try to get some cleaning done in the back half of the house...otherwise known as nightmare zone or the kids half of the house. I would like to purge before Christmas and there is a chance that we may have company in the next few weeks. I am sure it will be time that I will never get back and it will be totally wasted but I suppose that I have nothing better to do than waste my time.

Well, I am off to bed...at least rain makes for good sleep. Until next time..April

No comments:

Post a Comment