I wanted to make a list of the things in life that make me happy. Sometimes it is easy to focus on the negative and forget all the small things that make you smile so I thought it would be nice to make a list...
My kids.
My newest family member..Nessie the kitten.
The sunshine.
Nice cool days.
The smell of vanilla.
Being in the arms of the ones I love.
My Uncle Kaywood and the fact that he is on Facebook.
My dog Baby.
When Q talks about Deer "Sneezin" almost being here.
When Tinkerbell sings and dances to her own tune.
When W.W. tells me that if he could he would take his heart out and give it to me.
Listening to my kids laughing and playing together even though they are supposed to be cleaning.
My flannel sheets on cool nights.
Music.
My cds that were made with just songs that I love.
Walking in the park.
Swinging.
Pictures...old and new.
Oak Bower.
Watching the boys read and Tinkerbell pretend to read.
A long hot bath all by myself.
A short cool bath with Tinkerbell telling me not to forget the "air conditioner"..meaning hair conditioner.
Great friends.
Great family.
My flower beds.
That is all I can think of right this second, although I am sure I could go on for day's. It makes me proud to know that if I was to sit down and write out a list of the things that do not make me happy it would be a much shorter list. Thanks for reading! April
No comments:
Post a Comment