Well, I have not done as well with my blog as I had wanted to. Sometimes there just isn't much to say in life. I think that at times we all get in a slump and draw into ourselves and that is the way I have been the last month or so.
The kids are great, growing like weeds and making me laugh at something they do everyday, it is so great to be a mother and be able to experience that. Then there are the other times like the time I had about two seconds ago where I turn around and scream...STOP...at the top of my lungs. At times it seems that all they know how to do is fight. The thing that reassures me is that I know that it is normal and that I am paying for my raising. I can remember the look in my Mom's eyes at time when my brother and I could do nothing but fight.
We haven't done much this summer but at the same time I feel like we have been on the move all summer. Tinkerbell and I went to Texas for a week to help take care of my Great Great Aunt. It was a great trip, the flight both ways was great and Tinkerbell was wonderful. It was a week that I worried about but wouldn't have traded for anything. I learned so much about myself in those eight days. I learned that I can make it without my boys, while I missed them I was not the wreck that I was afraid I would be. I learned a lot about my family history that I never knew before. I learned that when I grow up I want to be a pilot. LOL! Anyway, there is no end to the things I learned that week and I wouldn't trade it for anything.
After we got back it took me a week to really recover but I am back to the grind now. I spent yesterday getting school supplies bought and I took W.W. to get him a few things to start school with. Next week I will take Q and get him a new outfit also. The week after that they will start. I can't believe it is already here, it seems like that just got out in some way's and then in other way's it seems as if though it is a whole different world now. I believe this is the first year that I am actually not dreading them starting. I feel bad that I am not dreading it, I feel like it means I don't want them here but that is not it. I just feel like I am at a point that I am ready for some me time. Plus I think school is good for them, it gives them time away from me.
Well, I will try to do better from now on but I doubt I will ever be perfect at keeping the blog up. Sometimes it is hard for me to find any words. Thanks for reading and maybe it won't take me a month to post again. I hope ya'll have a great rest of the week. April
No comments:
Post a Comment