Actually we are not yet but we will be leaving in the morning. Three days in beautiful Gulf Shores with just my two best friends and my Husband. I am having some mommy worrying time but I am doing a little better than normal. I trust the people that my kids will be staying with but even more importantly I trust God. I have to believe that there is nothing wrong with taking a few days break somewhere without your kids...I hope so anyway. This will be the first time that they have ever celebrated any kind of a holiday without me and that makes me kind of sad but at least it is not a major holiday. Please say a prayer for us on our travels and more importantly please pray that my kids will be safe here.
Oh, one more thing. I will be using Twitter to update so you can follow me on my side bar.
I hope everyone has a great Fourth and a wonderful long weekend. Until I return.....April
Well here's to hoping you have an awesome getaway! Everybody deserves ifr om time to time!
ReplyDeleteStopping by to give you a big welcome to the SITSahood. We are so glad that you joined us and we look forwrd to seeing you around!